- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon fresh chai (Prana Chai)
- 1 cup Milklab oat milk
- 2 large Medjool dates, pitted
- Cinnamon for sprinkling on top
- Place all ingredients in your blender on high speed. Blitz until smooth.
- Pour into a glass and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Optional garnish: Fresh banana slice
Iced Jasmine Raspberry Tea
A simple and versatile recipe to share with adults when your children's friends come over. Jazz it up with zesty lemon slices and mint for a pitcher infusion, or shake up exciting concoctions like a thrilling jasmine tea mojito cocktail!
- Serves 4
- 6 bags of Tea Drop Oriental Jasmine Tea
- 1 cup boiling water
- 3 cups cool water
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons frozen raspberries
- 3 cups ice
- Bring 1 cup of water to a boil on the stove. Measure the temperature until it reaches 80°C.
- Remove from heat and add the tea bags. Let steep for 3-4 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add maple syrup, stir.
- Add frozen raspberries, then the cool water.
- Pour over 3 cups of ice.
Tip: Use loose leaf tea and brew it twice as strong for a richer flavour.